Monday, September 8, 2008

The One With My New hair

It was last wednesday, I have this surge of feeling to get a hair cut. Before having a hair cut, ofcourse I had to decide where to cut it. I make a list of barbers that I had in mind.

1.Zohan the Hairdresser
Location: Launceston City
Price: AUD $10
Disadvantage: Very far

2. The One near KFC
Location: Mowbray
Price: Unknown
Disadvantage: Need to make an appoinment..ZZzzz BIG BUSINESS MEH? I want to get a hair cut now!!

3. The One in TUU
Location: Infront of me (I was on my way home, and stop by TUU)
Price: AUD $17
Disadvantage: Afraid they dunno how to cut Asian Hair Style.

And the nomineee goes to.........................................................................................................................................................................TUU the barber shop!!

Kay, after decide where to cut, now I have to think of a hair style to cut. I always dream of having this hair style



but I know it wouldn't look like that when it's on me. So... I think of another one which is



Classic yea..but same problem again. Kay one more, how about this



Number 4, thats what they call in Malaysia. Feels like back to middle school, young and hung. But still that's not my face with it. Well, I stand there and thought out for a while, then walk in TUU and bought a bottle of juice, and head straight to the barber shop. After 40 minutes, this is how it looks like
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.[Almost there]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Don't underestimate my mid school look, girls dig it, and thats my secret weapon. Mua ha ha ha ha ha.