Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The One With My Mid Sem Break

This is so so so unfair..!! Well you see, as the name semester 'break', they should have give me a break. I derserve it okay, I barely breathe for the past 7 weeks, from Monday to Friday, I have to wake up 8.30 am in the morning for lecture and tutes, lunch break is only 1 hour and 15 minutes however on Thursday no lunch break at all and bla bla blasssss... madness. Histology Essay, Lab reports and revisions pile in this one and only a week mid sem break!!?? They are insane!!! Two test were held on the same week just after the mid term break!!?? They need to consult a doctor!! All the while, I thought that Uni life is easier than college, but seems now, this notion needs a total revamp. Screw you Histology, and screw you Microbiology, someday, somehow I will beat the hell out of yea...KISS MY ****

Phew....I had finished bitching, feeling better now..........omfg 6.45 am, SHITTTTTTTTTTTT histology essay and no jokes for today!!!

No comments: