Thursday, August 14, 2008

The One With 10 Things I Hate

Hello, morning guys!!! It's 12.45 am now and I cannot get myself to sleep. Lying on my bed with my eyes wide open, thinking back the good old days when my girl friend is still there with me.. hmmm..... Alrite, where are we now? Errr, I better stay put to my post title of today- Ten Things That Disguested Me.

0. I hate lucky draw, cause I never win once
1. I hate pink, cause it looks gay
2. I hate money, cause I have to work for it
3. I hate books, cause I have to study them
4. I hate bitterguards, cause they are bitter
5. I hate hot drinks, cause they are hot
6. I hate racism, cause I am too
7. I hate politicians, cause they are evil
8. I hate bordom, cause it drives me nuts
9. I hate scammer, cause I always fall for it

Oh look 1.15 am, not bad. Posting is hard work, and it is in my list now.

6 comments:

WaN HoE said...

"0. I hate lucky draw, cause I never win once"

That we know really well ^^

naj189 said...

apala..
jahaha

Jye ('Jake') said...

i need some relics to buiild up my luck, and get rid the 'sui' thing.

WaN HoE said...

Naj's penis is a lucky charm ^^

Julian Boo said...

posting is hard work, dota is not rite

Ivan Tan said...

i hate chocolate cause they are chocalatey. apala.
hot drinks cause its hot...
hahaha